2 CEUs for Chiropractors *
This is a Live interactive webinar: You will receive the webinar link 1-2 days prior to the program. Please have a laptop, desktop or ipad available to participate. You do not need a webcam.
Description: As health professionals, we are challenged with pain daily. Pain affects our patients’ quality of life and functioning; however, we are not equipped with the tools necessary to educate,
recommend or dispense medicinal cannabis. This course gives the professional an overview on the use of cannabis to treat pain and inflammation.
Upon completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
• Understand how cannabinoids control and affect pain sensation, pain tolerance and pain signaling.
• Gain an understanding of the endocannabinoid system.
• Describe how patients can access cannabis in New Jersey and the process to gain access.
• Understand the various routes of administration of cannabis, including inhalation, ingestion and topical applications.
• Learn strategies for patient education related to cannabis access, consumption and potential risks.
Instructor: Nicole Greco, RDH, MA, Cannabis Educator
*This course is approved for NJ chiropractors through the NJ Board of Chiropractic Examiners. The Institute for Continuing Education is a Pre-approved Provider/Sponsor through 8/31/23. The school is also recognized by the PACE Program of the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards.