3 CEUs for NJ chiropractors. Non-credit for massage therapy and athletic training. Pending approval for physical therapy.
This course covers first aid basics for the most common first aid emergencies, including how to recognize them, how to call for help, and how to perform lifesaving skills.
Heartsaver First Aid Online is the eLearning portion of the Heartsaver First Aid Blended Learning Course and teaches information needed for first aid training. Upon completion of the online portion, students must complete a hands-on session with an AHA Instructor.
- Students have the convenience of completing the course at their own pace at home, or wherever Internet access is available
- Can be used for initial or renewal training
- Includes interactive exercises and videos to engage students and provide periodic points of knowledge transference
- Students have access to all information in the online course for 24 months after activation of their key to help reinforce what they have learned
- Includes audio and transcript for any students who may have a hearing or visual disability
- Screen and text-sized options help meet diverse learning needs
- Navigation controls provide students with the flexibility to move easily through content and customize their personal learning experience
Once you purchase this program, you will be emailed online instructions within 24 hours. Instructions are generally not emailed on Saturday or Sunday.
There is no test at the end of this course and no in-person skills assessment is required.
You will be sent an evaluation form by email after you have purchased this course. Once we receive your evaluation back, we will issue you a Certificate of Completion indicating that you took the course and any CE credits you have earned.
NOTE: Purchase of this course is non-refundable. Once the key is opened, you may not be transferred to a live class.