3 CEUs for NJ chiropractors and NJ massage therapists *
This 3-hour live webinar is an adaptation of the much longer live class that we usually offer on this topic.
Live webinars are interactive and as such, are live credits, not distance learning. Anyone registered for this live webinar will receive instructions for how to sign in to the webinar. You will need speakers to hear the instructor; it is ideal if you have a webcam and microphone so you can interact with him. Most laptops, tablets and smartphones have these features. If you do not have a microphone, you can call in to the webinar to speak or you can ask a question in live chat.
This live webinar will cover health issues that affect women, specifically the importance of understanding a woman’s physical and physiological growth and the role this plays in the healthcare treatment of women. This program will allow the clinician to understand not only the difference in a woman’s physical nature but the reason why treatment planning and overall health concerns can be different.
Topics to be covered will include:
- The Stress Reaction And Inflammation In Women
- Physiology Behind Menstruation
- Physiology Of Cardiovascular Events In Women
- The Developing Fetus Inception To Birth
- Natural Child Birth Vs. “C” Section With The Associated Psychology Manifestations
- Stages Of Childhood Growth
- The Female Anatomy Pre-, During And Postpartum Including Body Image
- Clinical Nutrition To Help Avoid Childhood Pathology
- Physiotherapy Procedures To Help During Pregnancy And Postpartum
About the Instructor: Dr. Arthur Feintuch, DC, DAAPM
- Monmouth University Adjunct Professor Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Dental Studies Institute and the Institute for Continuing Education – Continuing Ed Instructor
- Ocean County College-Developer and Adjunct Instructor EEG program
- Brookdale Community College- Adjunct Instructor and Developer EEG program, Pharmaceutical Math, Occupational Therapy
- Premier Medical and Dental Institute-Phlebotomy, EKG, Pharmacology, Injection Technique, Medical Law and Ethics, etc.
- Middlesex County College-Adjunct Instructor Anatomy and Physiology including lab and lecture
- Designed, developed, and instructed Post Graduate Cranial Anatomy course for continuing education credits to Post-Doctoral Physical Therapy Practitioners
- Gibbs College-Adjunct Instructor Medical Assisting (entire program)
- Chiropractic Physician
- New Jersey State Teaching Certification Secondary Education
- 35 Years Private Practice running multiple offices
* This course is approved for NJ chiropractors because The Institute for Continuing Education is a Pre-Approved Provider/Sponsor with the NJ Board of Chiropractic Examiners. This course is approved for NJ massage therapists under Section 13:37-4.2(a) (i)(xiii) of the New Jersey Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy regulations.