This program is a LIVE INTERACTIVE Webinar. Live webinars are considered live credits, not distance learning.
Requirements to attend a live webinar:
- You will need a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer to view it. If using a smartphone or tablet, it is best to have the app for the program on your device (i.e. Zoom, GoToWebinar).
- To verify your continued attendance during the class, you will need a microphone, webcam or the ability to type into the program’s live chat.
- Instructors or school personnel will take attendance periodically throughout the class.
- Instructors may call on participants.
- To verify attendance, a code word may be given sometime during the class.
- You will be required to complete and return an evaluation after the course has ended. The evaluation may ask what code word was given.
- You may not receive your Certificate of Completion if we cannot verify your attendance.
Live webinar invitations are emailed to registered students as the course date nears (approximately one day prior to the class).
Certificates of Completion are emailed to students approximately 5 business days after the course.
2 CEUs for chiropractors and massage therapists *
This class will meet the license renewal requirement of 2 credits of ethics for both NJ chiropractors and NJ massage therapists.
This course will address the definition of ethics as well as principles, professional standards, boundaries and other ethical concerns for various healthcare professions including massage therapy, chiropractic and dental.
Instructor: Dr. Toni LaSala, PhD
* This course is approved for NJ chiropractors because The Institute for Continuing Education (ICE) is a Pre-Approved Provider/Sponsor with the NJ Board of Chiropractic Examiners. The course is also approved for chiropractors in any state that accepts PACE because ICE is recognized by the PACE Program of the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards. This course is NCBTMB approved for all states but NYS; The Institute for Continuing Education is an Approved Provider with the NCBTMB #307800-00.