Also available on August 17: Americans with Disabilities Code and Barrier Free Sub Code.
3 hour mandatory for all burglar alarm licensee (TECRF-13(6)C020)
Course Objective: Upon completion of this program the student will be able to understand different smoke detection systems.
- When is a construction permit required
- What licenses ‘s are required for alarms
- Who can do plans
- What is required to do an inspection
- Smoke detection systems
- How do they work
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- NFPA 72 Fire Alarm Standard
- Residential vs. Commercial
- Detection devices on sprinkler systems
- Flow monitoring and testing of equipment
Instructor: Phil Cheff