This program can be attended as either a :
*LIVE INTERACTIVE webinar: you will need an i-phone, i-pad, lap top, or desk top to view it. You do not need a microphone or webcam.
Webinar links are emailed one day prior to the class date.
*Attend at our School: we follow all the CDC/State Guidelines for Vocational Schools
a minimum of 3 hour mandatory for all burglar alarm licensee (TECRF-13(6)C020)
Course Objective: Upon completion of this program the student will be able to understand different smoke detection systems.
- When is a construction permit required
- What licenses ‘s are required for alarms
- Who can do plans
- What is required to do an inspection
- Smoke detection systems
- How do they work
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- NFPA 72 Fire Alarm Standard
- Residential vs. Commercial
- Detection devices on sprinkler systems
- Flow monitoring and testing of equipment