This program can be attended as either a:
*LIVE INTERACTIVE Webinar:
Requirements to attend using the live webinar option:
- You will need a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer to view it. If using a smartphone or tablet, it is best to have the app for the program on your device (i.e. Zoom, GoToWebinar).
- To verify your continued attendance during the class, you will need a microphone, webcam or the ability to type into the program’s live chat.
- Instructors or school personnel will take attendance periodically throughout the class.
- Instructors may call on participants.
- To verify attendance, a code word may be given sometime during the class.
- You will be required to complete and return an evaluation after the course has ended. The evaluation may ask what code word was given.
- You may not receive your Certificate of Completion if we cannot verify your attendance.
Live webinar invitations are emailed to registered students as the course date nears (approximately one day prior to the class).
Certificates of Completion are emailed to students approximately 5 business days after the course.
*An In-Person Class (Attend at Our School):
We follow all the CDC/State guidelines for vocational schools. Please refer to the homepage of our website.
Americans with Disability Act Code (L/C-13(6)C012)
This program will teach the student about the Americans with Disabilities Act. The five titles of the act and a summary of the act and it’s criticism will be discussed. The participant will understand what accommodations fall under the ADA and how to deal with these requirements within their field of work.
Course Objective: Upon completion of this program the student will be able to understand the purpose of the Americans with Disabilities Act, definitions, and content.
“A minimum of two (2) continuing education credits in the Americans with Disabilities Act Code, 36 C.F.R. 1191.” this program will satisfy this requirement and the additional 1 hour can be counted towards your general CE requirements needed.
Stay for the Full day and attend Barrier Free Subcode in the Afternoon
Instructor: Phil Cheff is a board certified NJ Master Plumber with over 20 years of plumbing experience, as well as teaching experience. He holds licenses in the following areas: Construction Official, Electrical Inspector, Plumbing Inspector, Fire Protection Inspector & Fire Official Inspector, BOCA certified Master code official. Approved Instructor # 19.