2 CEUs for NJ Chiropractors and NJ Massage Therapists *
This is a live webinar which means that it is interactive; you will be able to hear the instructor in real time and ask questions. Live webinars represent live continuing ed credits, not distance learning. Anyone who registers for this course will receive a link to sign into the webinar. Certificates of Completion will be issued by email after the course ends. You will need speakers and preferably a microphone and webcam. Most laptops, tablets and smartphones have these features. If you do not have a microphone, you should be able to type in any questions that you have.
Learn simple, practical and powerful tools from ancient Asian medicine (such as acupressure, tai chi, qi gong, meditation) that will help to build immunity and reduce anxiety. These techniques include mindful movement, diaphragmatic breathing, mental focus and relaxation, appropriate acupressure points, correct alignment of the body and more. Add these methods to your professional tool kit to help your patients/clients.
Course will cover:
- Theory and Overview of Methods
- Mind/Body Management in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Key Points for Practice including Contraindications
- Demonstration and Guidance through Techniques
- Questions & Answers
Instructor: Gary McCabe, Owner of Relax Renew in Wayne NJ and massage therapist by trade, holds a B.A. in Cultural Anthropology and has been studying cross cultural human development and healing for over 25 years. He studied anthropology, yoga psychology and human development with Dr. A.K.B. Pillai, which included cross cultural field study in India, Europe and America. He has taught for over 15 years, presenting seminars and classes at Fortune 500 companies, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, adult schools and fitness facilities. He also offers private and small group training.
Gary teaches many courses for our school including Acupressure, Qi Gong and Mind/Body Methodologies and How to Grow Your Business with Chair Massage.
* This course is approved for NJ chiropractors because The Institute for Continuing Education is a Pre-Approved Provider/Sponsor with the NJ Board of Chiropractic Examiners. This course is approved for NJ massage therapists under Section 13:37-4.2(a) (i)(xiii) of the New Jersey Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy regulations.