ONLINE CPR: Do at your own pace.
We are now offering a new way to certify yourself or your staff at your convenience. You can now take the online American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers CPR Course and take the skills practice and test after you have completed the online portion at your office or here at our facility. This can be used as either Initial or Renewal CPR.
For skills testing at our facility, Please call and schedule a time that you will arrive to perform the skills. Once you have completed the online portion, you must bring the certificate of completion with you in order to take the skills test portion. SKILL TESTING IS IN NEW JERSEY ONLY
Our ON LINE CPR CLASSES ARE NON REFUNDABLE And once you open the key you can not be transferred into a regular class.
How does it work:
- Purchase the online CPR
- You will get a “key” from elearning.heart.org (check your spam) the key must be manually sent by our office so our staff has to be present, we do not send out keys on weekends, evenings, or holidays.
- You have one (1) month to open the key
- You have 6 months to complete the class from the date the key was opened.
- If you do not open the key within one month you will lose the class and tuition (these are American Heart Regulations and we can not make any changes)
- If you do not complete the class within 6 months you will lose the class and tuition (these are American Heart Regulations and we can not make any changes)
3 CEUs for NJ Chiropractors
2 CEUs for NJ Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants
CPR is a required course but is not eligible for continuing ed credits for Massage Therapists and Athletic Trainers.
Open to all other healthcare professionals non-credit.