Attend live webinar from your location. After you register for any webinar, you will receive instructions for signing into the webinar one day prior to class.
NEVER a registration fee, all classes are PRE APPROVED
We are approved provider by:
- NJ Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors (Land Surveyor Classes are individually Approved)
- New York Board of Professional Engineers, Sponsor # 201 beginning 2/1/2018 to 1/31/2024
- Florida Board of Professional Engineers: Laws and Rules and Ethics, Provider number 0007543 (Ethics) 0010489
- Florida Board of Professional Engineers: CE provider Provider number 0007543
- Maryland Board for Professional Engineer
“Surveyors Rights & Liabilities to Enter Private Property for Performance of Survey”: 4 PDU: 8am to 12pm
Attend for the full day “Eminent Domain: Power of Government to take private property for public use” and get 8 PDU and a discounted price!
- Introduction to Surveyors Rights & Liabilities in performing surveys.
- What are the rights and obligations of surveyors in performing surveys in private properties?
- State Provisions under which land surveyors are protected against liabilities while performing surveys.
- Precautions taken by land surveyors in performing land surveying duties in private or public properties.
- How private owners can be protected against these special rights of land surveyors?
- How to prevent land surveyors from liability arising out of this situation with real life examples
Attend this live webinar from your location. After you register for any webinar, you will receive instructions for signing into the webinar one day prior to the class
Date: Saturday January 29, 2022
Time: 8am to 12:00pm
Instructor: Avinash Prasad,
PE, PLS, PhD, MSCE, MSEM, F.ASCE, FF, EMT
Mr. Avinash Prasad is a Licensed Professional Engineer, Land Surveyor with more than three decades of professional experience in civil engineering, surveying & management field since his graduation. He has recently earned Doctor of Philosophy degree from New York University in Civil Engineering. He has double Master of Science Degrees in Civil Engineering and Engineering Management from New Jersey institute of technology, NJ and BS Degree in Civil Engineering. He has more than 2000 hours of continuous professional education as instructor/participating professional (1990-2021) excluding formal education. He is a (NJ) state certified emergency medical technician (EMT), emergency medical responder (EMR), fire fighter (FF). He is a FELLOW of American Society of Civil Engineers and also an active member of several professional organizations such as: AREMA, PMI, AISC, NYSAPLS etc. His technical papers were accepted in multiple ASCE journals and various other organizations like ASCE, AREMA & NYSAPLS conference proceedings for presentation and or publication multiple times.