We are approved provider by:
- NJ Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors (Land Surveyor Classes are individually Approved)
- New York Board of Professional Engineers, Sponsor # 201 beginning 2/1/2018 to 1/31/2024
- Florida Board of Professional Engineers: Laws and Rules and Ethics, Provider number 0007543 (Ethics) 0010489
- Florida Board of Professional Engineers: CE provider Provider number 0007543
- Maryland Board for Professional Engineer
Surveyors Rights & Liabilities to Enter Private Property for Performance of Survey: 4 CEUs Time: 1pm to 5pm
- Introduction to Surveyors Rights & Liabilities in performing surveys.
- What are the rights and obligations of surveyors in performing surveys in private properties?
- State Provisions under which land surveyors are protected against liabilities while performing surveys.
- Precautions taken by land surveyors in performing land surveying duties in private or public properties.
- How private owners can be protected against these special rights of land surveyors?
- How to prevent land surveyors from liability arising out of this situation with real life examples
Attend this live webinar from your location. After you register for any webinar, you will receive instructions for signing into the webinar on the day of the class.
Date: Wednesday August 18, 2021
Mr. Avinash Prasad is a Licensed Professional Engineer and Land Surveyor with more than 25 years of civil engineering and project management experience. As a registered professional engineer and land surveyor (NJ, NY, CT, MA, RI), he specializes in bridge asset management and structural evaluation of bridges, particularly suspension bridges. He is currently researching bridge asset management for his doctoral dissertation at New York University. He has received dual MS degrees in Civil Engineering and Engineering Management from NJIT and a BS degree in Civil Engineering from India. He has more than 1000 hours of continuing professional education as instructor/participating professional. He is a NJ state certified emergency medical technician (EMT), emergency medical responder (EMR), and firefighter (FF). He is also a certified CPR, AED administer. He is a fellow of American Society of Civil Engineers and an active member of several professional organizations such as: AREMA, PMI, AISC, NYSAPLS, IPWE, IRT and IIBE. The ASCE, Railway Age and Railway Track & Structure conference.