LIVE INTERACTIVE Webinar OR Attend at our School *
- The definition of “Long COVID”
- The Symptoms
- “Facts and Myths”
- Treatment Modalities
- Latest Research
Instructor: Dr. Marc Goldman, DDS
* For in-person classes, we follow all the CDC/state guidelines for vocational schools.
Requirements to attend a live webinar:
- You will need a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer to view it. If using a smartphone or tablet, it is best to have the app for the program on your device (i.e. Zoom, GoToWebinar).
- To verify your continued attendance during the class, you will need a microphone, webcam or the ability to type into the program’s live chat.
- Instructors or school personnel will take attendance periodically throughout the class.
- Instructors may call on participants.
- To verify attendance, a code word may be given sometime during the class.
- You will be required to complete and return an evaluation after the course has ended. The evaluation may ask what code word was given.
- You may not receive your Certificate of Completion if we cannot verify your attendance.
Webinar invitations are emailed to registered students as the course date nears (approximately one day prior to the class).
Certificates of Completion are emailed to students approximately 5 business days after the course for those attending via live interactive webinar
** CONTINUING ED BOARD APPROVALS:
This course is approved for NJ chiropractors because The Institute for Continuing Education is a Pre-Approved Provider/Sponsor with the NJ Board of Chiropractic Examiners. It is also approved by PACE for chiropractors in states that recognize PACE. This course is approved for NJ massage therapists under Section 13:37-4.2(a) (i)(xiii) of the New Jersey Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy regulations. It is not currently NCBTMB-approved.