This class is a live webinar.
3 CEUs for NJ Chiropractors and for Massage Therapists *
Posture has an effect on the entire body. This workshop will not only teach you how to properly analyze your patient’s posture but also the specific adjustments, exercises and tractions needed to correct the most common postures in the Cervical and Thoracic Spine. The spine needs to protect the spinal cord and nervous system, so understanding the physics of and correcting posture can be key to overall health and well-being. Learn how to adjust for spinal mobility and what exercises and traction are optimal for postural correction.
Introduction to Postural Evaluation
- Discuss Normal Posture Model
- Discuss Global vs Segmental Subluxations
- Discuss the Cartesian Coordinate System
- Cartesian Coordinate and Posture
- Postural Rotations along each axis
- Postural Translations along each axis
- Postural Analysis
Postural Rehabilitation of the Cervical and Thoracic Spine
- Digital Postural Analysis
- Posture & X-rays
- Postural Specific Adjustments – Hands-on
- Posture Specific Adjustments – Instrument Adjusting
- Posture Specific Exercises
- Posture Specific Traction
About the Instructor: Marco Ferrucci, DC
Dr. Ferrucci runs a premier wellness center in Cedar Grove, NJ, treating patients for all aspects of chiropractic, health and wellness. He is also an adjunct professor at William Paterson University, Department of Kinesiology. He has special certification in Spinal (Postural) Corrective Care as well as post-graduate training in Functional Neurology and Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis.
* This course is approved for NJ chiropractors because The Institute for Continuing Education is a Preapproved Sponsor/Provider with the NJ Board of Chiropractic Examiners. For massage therapists, this course is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) for all states but NY.