Live Webinar: 2 CEUs for NJ chiropractors & NJ massage therapists *
Live webinars are interactive. You will be able to ask questions and communicate in real time with the instructor. It is not considered distance learning. Anyone registered for this class will receive instructions regarding how to sign in to the live webinar. This class is held on Zoom. It is recommended for this class that you have speakers, a microphone and webcam for this class. Most laptops, tablets and smartphones will have these functions.
Emotional Freedom Technique is a technique based on the body’s energy and meridians (energy channels). Sometimes called “Tapping” or “Meridian Tapping”, it is a psychological acupressure technique that helps link the positive flow of energy through the body with positive thoughts and positive behavior. When there is a disruption in the flow of energy, it can result in negative emotions, including pain. Tapping on specific meridian points, combined with positive, affirming statements, can clear negative blockages in the body’s energy. Tapping works with the subconscious mind to restore health and positive energy. EFT can be used to help relieve chronic pain, emotional problems, addictions, phobias and other conditions. EFT uses the traditional Chinese medicine concepts of acupuncture and acupressure as well as hypnosis and neuro-linguistic programming. This modality can be used alone or in conjunction with other health or dental treatments.
This LIVE WEBINAR will cover:
- How and why Emotional Freedom Technique developed
- The tapping areas and how tapping relaxes the body and mind
- Explanation of how tapping points, also known as meridians, work and how they fit into traditional Chinese Acupressure and Acupuncture beliefs.
- How to perform tapping and the language used for the subconscious mind.
- How to help clients with technique
- Language used in tapping
- How tapping works as self-hypnosis, in conjunction with subconscious mind, as a relaxation tool and an agent of behavioral change (including pain perception)
Instructor: Kathleen M. Lindert, Advanced Certified Hypnotherapist and Certified Instructor (A.Cht., CI.), is President and Owner of The Mental Edge LLC. She is also a blogger, speaker and author of the How to Fix Yourself for Good book series and Quit Smoking without Gaining Weight.
* This course is approved for NJ chiropractors because The Institute for Continuing Education is a Pre-Approved Provider/Sponsor with the NJ Board of Chiropractic Examiners. This course is approved for NJ massage therapists under Section 13:37-4.2(a) (i)(xiii) of the New Jersey Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy regulations.