This program can be attended as either a:
*LIVE INTERACTIVE Webinar:
Live webinars are interactive and are considered live credits; they are not distance learning.
Requirements to attend using the live webinar option:
- You will need a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer to view it. If using a smartphone or tablet, it is best to have the app for the program on your device (i.e. Zoom, GoToWebinar).
- To verify your continued attendance during the class, you will need a microphone, webcam or the ability to type into the program’s live chat.
- Instructors or school personnel will take attendance periodically throughout the class.
- Instructors may call on participants.
- To verify attendance, a code word may be given sometime during the class.
- You will be required to complete and return an evaluation after the course has ended. The evaluation may ask what code word was given.
- You may not receive your Certificate of Completion if we cannot verify your attendance.
Live webinar invitations are emailed to registered students as the course date nears (approximately one day prior to the class).
Certificates of Completion are emailed to students approximately 5 business days after the course.
*An In-Person Class (Attend at Our School):
We follow all the CDC/State guidelines for vocational schools. Please refer to the homepage of our website.
5-Hour Required CE Program for HVAC Contractors -Both Residential and Commercial. This program is NOT for Contractors that have both Plumbing and HVACR licenses.
All Licensed Master HVACR Contractors renewing for their biennial of July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2024 renewal, must fulfill the (5) five-hour CE requirement for that cycle.
This required seminar is extremely informative with practical information which can be used on the job.
Some topics which will be covered include: Review of National Standard Plumbing Code, Contracts, Laws, Construction Lien Laws,
Consumer Fraud Act, Permits, Licensing Regulations, Uniform Cons. Code, OSHA regulations & Job site safety, Propane and MUCH, MUCH, MORE.
** If you have already taken a 5 hour class you do not need an additional 5 ceu’s . Call our office if you need more information to choose the proper class
Instructor: Philip Cheff is a board certified NJ Master Plumber with over 20 years of plumbing experience, as well as teaching experience.
He holds licenses in the following areas: Construction Official, Electrical Inspector, Plumbing Inspector, Fire Protection Inspector and Fire
Official Inspector, BOCA certified Master code official. Phil Cheff is approved as a Continuing Education Instructor by the State Board of Examiners of Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVACR) Contractors
Constantinos Papademas is a licensed professional engineer with 35 years of teaching experience in the areas of Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical systems. He is a licensed electrical contractor, electrical inspector, sub-code official, HVACR contractor and a plumbing contractor. He is also a member of the NJ State Board of examiners of Electrical Contractors.