**Approved by the ASRT for Category A continuing education credit – an approved continuing education provider of ARRT
This course will go over the signs and symptoms of Neuroendocrine Tumors the types of tumors, where they can be found, diagnostic testing options. There will also be a case study presented.
- Identify the different types of Net’s
- List the symptoms patients can experience
- Identify where these tumors can be found
- Discuss the impact these tumors and treatment have on the patient’s lives
- Differentiate between the different imaging modalitites
Ceu’s: 2.25 CE credits : Live Class at our School.
Location: 7 Spielman Rd, Fairfield, NJ 07004
Date: May, 2019
Time: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Instructor: Mona Mebarez
I am a Nuclear Medicine Technologist and a member of AART. I am a Rutgers graduate with a degree in Biomedical Science. Since there is no end in education I choose to be an educator of the Nuclear Sciences so join me to learn more.