**Approved by the ASRT for Category A continuing education credit – an approved continuing education provider of ARRT
This is a Home Study Course for Chapter 4 in the textbook “Introduction to Radiologic & Imaging Sciences & Patient Care” , seventh edition by: Arlene Adler and Richard Carlton
Course Description: Radiologic sciences professionals are presented with unique and challenging ethical, technical, and patient care situations every day. Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills are essential to provide high-quality patient care, diagnosis, and treatment in these situations.
- Define critical thinking and problem solving.
- Discuss the importance of critical thinking and problem solving in the radiologic sciences.
- Describe the role of critical thinking in clinical, ethical, and technical decision making.
- Use the steps involved in problem solving.
- Apply teamwork and self-reflection in critical thinking and problem solving.
- Analyze and determine appropriate actions for situations that require critical thinking.
- Identify professional situations that use critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Develop critical-thinking and problem-solving skills as a radiologic sciences professional.
Ceu’s: 1.5 CE credits
Location: Home study complete at your own pace
Here is the process to completing our home study course:
- Purchase the home study
- Purchase the book if you do not have it already
- ICE will email you a link with quiz
- Read the chapter
- Take the Quiz
- Return the Quiz and survey to ICE
- ICE will email your certificate
Approval Date: January 2, 2019 – February 2, 2020 Your courses must be completed by February 2, 2020 for you to earn your credits.
Upon Completion of the Home Study, the quiz answer sheet must be emailed | mailed | faxed in to receive your credits. Credits are earned when the Quiz is received at our facility. Then you will be emailed your certificate. The certificate will be dated with the date it was received. NOTE: Once purchased, these cannot be returned for refund.
**Once you pay for this program, you will receive an email link to the guidelines and quiz.