Can Employers Still Afford to Do Business in New Jersey?
An Employment Law Update
Join us for this very informative seminar as Dennis Alessi Esq. discusses the many changes in employment law that have been affecting businesses in New Jersey.
Date: Friday, January 10, 2020
Time: 10:00am to 12:00pm
Non-Credit – Exception: 2 CEUs for NJ Chiropractors and Massage Therapists
It’s not all about credits! Do you know what you need to know to employ people in the state of New Jersey? This is key information!
This course is intended for EMPLOYERS/BUSINESS OWNERS/MANAGERS only.
You will come away understanding:
- NJ’s Paid Sick Leave Law (How it Applies to all Businesses)
- Changes to the NJ Family Leave Act
- Viability of Arbitration Agreements
- NJ’s New Equal Pay Act
- Recent Developments in Employment Law
- Independent Contractor vs. Employee
- Employer Obligation to Maintain and Report Records (This also applies to any temporary staff that an office is paying directly.)
Dennis J. Alessi, Esq., Member and Co-Chair, Labor & Employment Law, Mandelbaum Salsburg, P.C.