Attend live webinar from your location. After you register for any webinar, you will receive instructions for signing into the webinar one day prior to class.
NEVER a registration fee, all classes are PRE APPROVED
Our classes are always approved before we offer them
We are approved provider by:
- NJ Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors (Land Surveyor Classes are individually Approved)
- New York Board of Professional Engineers, Sponsor # 201 beginning 2/1/2018 to 1/31/2024
- Florida Board of Professional Engineers: Laws and Rules and Ethics, Provider number 0007543 (Ethics) 0010489
- Florida Board of Professional Engineers: CE provider Provider number 0007543
- Maryland Board for Professional Engineers
Date: Saturday February 5, 2022 Time: 8am to 12pm
Attend the afternoon as well “Deeds: How to Deal with Ambiguous Legal Deed Descriptions” and earn 8 PDU
Boundary Survey & How to Deal with Boundary Dispute Issues
- What is a boundary survey?
- What are the requirements of a complete boundary survey?
- Why a retracement surveyor should follow the footsteps of original surveyor?
- Factors affecting cost of boundary survey.
- Regulations of Boundary Survey.
- Complications that can arise in the absence of reliable surveys?
- How to deal with boundary dispute issues with real life example
Instructor: Avinash Prasad,
PE, PLS, PhD, MSCE, MSEM, F.ASCE, FF, EMT
Mr. Avinash Prasad is a Licensed Professional Engineer, Land Surveyor with more than three decades of professional experience in civil engineering, surveying & management field since his graduation. He has recently earned Doctor of Philosophy degree from New York University in Civil Engineering. He has double Master of Science Degrees in Civil Engineering and Engineering Management from New Jersey institute of technology, NJ and BS Degree in Civil Engineering. He has more than 2000 hours of continuous professional education as instructor/participating professional (1990-2021) excluding formal education. He is a (NJ) state certified emergency medical technician (EMT), emergency medical responder (EMR), fire fighter (FF). He is a FELLOW of American Society of Civil Engineers and also an active member of several professional organizations such as: AREMA, PMI, AISC, NYSAPLS etc. His technical papers were accepted in multiple ASCE journals and various other organizations like ASCE, AREMA & NYSAPLS conference proceedings for presentation and or publication multiple times.