This program is a LIVE INTERACTIVE Webinar. Live webinars are considered live credits, not distance learning.
ALL OUR CLASSES ARE ALWAYS PRE-APPROVED FOR CE Credits.
We Never Charge a Registration Fee, only a Class Tuition Fee.
We are an approved provider through:
NJ Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors (Land Surveyor Classes are individually Approved)
New York Board of Professional Engineers, Sponsor # 201 beginning 2/1/2021 to 1/31/2024
Florida Board of Professional Engineers: Laws and Rules and Ethics, Provider number 0007543 (Ethics) 0010489
Florida Board of Professional Engineers: CE provider Provider number 0007543
Maryland Board for Professional Engineers
You will receive a link for this presentation one day prior to the program
This Program will examine the concept of sustainability and how it is assessed. We will also introduce a number of sustainability assessment frameworks, including LEED, HERS, EnergyStar, Envision, and Greenroads. Finally, we will compare the systems and discuss how to determine which system might be most appropriate for your project.
Requirements to attend a live webinar:
- You will need a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer to view it. If using a smartphone or tablet, it is best to have the app for the program on your device (i.e. Zoom, GoToWebinar).
- To verify your continued attendance during the class, you will need a microphone, webcam or the ability to type into the program’s live chat.
- Instructors or school personnel will take attendance periodically throughout the class.
- Instructors may call on participants.
- To verify attendance, a code word may be given sometime during the class.
- You will be required to complete and return an evaluation after the course has ended. The evaluation may ask what code word was given.
- You may not receive your Certificate of Completion if we cannot verify your attendance.
Live webinar invitations are emailed to registered students approximately one day prior to the class.
Certificates of Completion are emailed to students approximately 5 business days after the course.
Michael Shenoda is currently an assistant professor in the Department of Architecture and Construction Management and Coordinator or the Graduate Program in Technology Management at Farmingdale State College (SUNY) in New York. He has previously served as a faculty member at other institutions, totaling over 14 years in civil and construction engineering education. Michael is a member of several professional organizations, including American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE), and American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE). He has also been inducted into Tau Beta Pi, the National Engineering Honor Society, and Chi Epsilon, the Civil Engineering National Honor Society. He has carried out research in several areas, including advanced traffic signal control, construction management, and sustainability in construction and civil engineering. Michael has also worked in the engineering industry for several years, as both a design engineer and construction inspector. He is a licensed professional engineer in New Jersey and Texas, a LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Accredited Professional in Building Design and Construction (LEED AP BD+C), and a Professional Traffic Operations Engineer (PTOE).