This program can be attended as either a:
*LIVE INTERACTIVE Webinar:
Live webinars are interactive and are considered live credits; they are not distance learning.
Requirements to attend using the live webinar option:
- You will need a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer to view it. If using a smartphone or tablet, it is best to have the app for the program on your device (i.e. Zoom, GoToWebinar).
- To verify your continued attendance during the class, you will need a microphone, webcam or the ability to type into the program’s live chat.
- Instructors or school personnel will take attendance periodically throughout the class.
- Instructors may call on participants.
- To verify attendance, a code word may be given sometime during the class.
- You will be required to complete and return an evaluation after the course has ended. The evaluation may ask what code word was given.
- You may not receive your Certificate of Completion if we cannot verify your attendance.
Live webinar invitations are emailed to registered students as the course date nears (approximately one day prior to the class).
Certificates of Completion are emailed to students approximately 5 business days after the course.
*An In-Person Class (Attend at Our School):
We follow all the CDC/State guidelines for vocational schools. Please refer to the homepage of our website.
BASIC ECONOMICS – BUS-13(6)C014
- Money Making Money
- Annual Compound interest
- Long method of Calculation, and short cut method
- Present worth
- Future worth
- Sample Problems
- Calculation for future worth, compounded annually
- Calculation for future worth, compounded quarterly
- Calculation for present worth, compounded annually
- Calculation for present worth, compounded quarterly
- Saving method comparison
REMOTE CONTROL CKTS – TECES-13(6)C026
- Introduction to the National Electrical Code
- Abandoned Cables
- Cable Installations
- Listing of Equipment
Communication Systems – TECES-13(6)C022
- National Electrical Code Inspection
- Protection of Cables
- Cable Installation
Fiber and Optic Installations – TECES-13(6)C010
- National Electrical Code
- Advantages of Fiber Optic Cables
- Installation of Fiber Optic Cables
- Abandon cable rules
- Composite cables
- Physical aspects of Fiber Optic Installation
HAZARDOUS AREA INSTALLATION – TECES-13(6)C005
Introduction to the National Electrical Code
- Article 500
- Power Point Presentation
- Div 1 and Div 2 descriptions
- Class I, Class II, and Class III descriptions
- Group A,B,C,D,E & F descriptions
- What seals are for
- Seals & Classified Areas
- Preparation of seals
- How equipment is manufactured
- How arcing devices are made & maintained
- Dangers of Hazardous Areas
- Explosions in mines
Battery & Battery Chargers – TECES-13(6)C007
- Introduction to Battery Hazards
- History of Battery development
- How batteries work
- Dangers of battery installation
- Types of battery chargers
- Maintenance of Batteries
- Limitation of Battery types
Instructor: Constantinos Papademas PE- Constantinos is a licensed professional engineer with 35 years of teaching experience in the areas of Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical systems. He is a licensed electrical contractor, electrical inspector, sub-code official, HVACR contractor and a plumbing contractor. He is also a member of the NJ State Board of examiners of Electrical Contractors.