This program can be attended as either a:
*LIVE INTERACTIVE Webinar:
Requirements to attend using the live webinar option:
- You will need a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer to view it. If using a smartphone or tablet, it is best to have the app for the program on your device (i.e. Zoom, GoToWebinar).
- To verify your continued attendance during the class, you will need a microphone, webcam or the ability to type into the program’s live chat.
- Instructors or school personnel will take attendance periodically throughout the class.
- Instructors may call on participants.
- To verify attendance, a code word may be given sometime during the class.
- You will be required to complete and return an evaluation after the course has ended. The evaluation may ask what code word was given.
- You may not receive your Certificate of Completion if we cannot verify your attendance.
Live webinar invitations are emailed to registered students as the course date nears (approximately one day prior to the class).
Certificates of Completion are emailed to students approximately 5 business days after the course.
*An In-Person Class (Attend at Our School):
We follow all the CDC/State guidelines for vocational schools. Please refer to the homepage of our website.
A minimum of two (2) continuing education credits per triennial registration period in the Barrier Free Subcode, N.J.A.C. 5:23-7. The remaining 1 credit can be used towards the trade-related subjects.
Barrier Free Sub code NJAC 5:23-7 (L/C-13(6)C013)
This program will provide the student with a detailed understanding of what the Barrier Free Subcode is. All aspects of the code will be discussed as well as definitions and compliance. An explanation of the Barrier Free Sub code NJAC 5:23-7. Exceptions as well as nonresidential & residential building codes will be
covered. Building entrances, interior accessibly routes and exterior accessible routes will be discussed.
More Dates and Times will be offered
Instructor: Phil Cheff is a board certified NJ Master Plumber with over 20 years of plumbing experience, as well as teaching experience. He holds licenses in the following areas: Construction Official, Electrical Inspector, Plumbing Inspector, Fire Protection Inspector & Fire Official Inspector, BOCA certified Master code official. Approved Instructor # 19.